The Value Interim Pastor Ministries Brings to a Church
• Competence - We offer pastors who are members (Employed by IPM) of the IPM network. This means they are credentialed, experienced, and mature with good references.
• Caring - Our pastors are not only preachers, but also men who care for the needs of the people.
• Intentional - We can design the ministry of the interim to meet the current needs of your church. Some churches only need regular pulpit supply, while others need serious crisis intervention.
• Freedom - We want you to be able to search for your next permanent pastor without distraction.
• Flexibility - Because of the age and circumstances of our members, we can offer a program that will work. We offer full-time, half time, and weekend-time packages, and we can work with the current church financial condition.
• Simplicity - The church pays IPM directly on the 15th of each month. We in turn pay the Interim Pastor.
• Consistency in the pulpit – People seem to tire of having multiple “guest” speakers. When an interim is onsite, people tend to feel more church stability and member satisfaction increases.
"It was a privilege for us to have Rev. John Hibbard as our interim pastor. Pastor Hibbard has been an excellent pastor. During a difficult transition, the Lord used him to unify the congregation. His love and compassion for each one was evident to all, especially to our large number of sick and shut-ins. He was always ready to give counsel to those who requested it. In addition, his wonderful wit brought joy and encouragement to our people. "Pastor Hibbard's ministry of God's Word was outstanding, his depth, yet simplicity in his presentation of the Word challenged and encouraged everyone. Along with Pastor Hibbard, his wife, Carolyn, served in numerous ways in the church. Pastor Hibbard and Carolyn are a wonderful team as they serve the Lord."
Bruce J. Ingraham, Vice Chairman, Ocean County Evangelical Free Church, New Jersey